The NEW Koolkut KK Vertical Panel Saw Range
In July 2019 we have launched the NEW KOOLKUT KK Vertical Panel Saw. The new and improved version of the original machine! The NEW model comes in 8ft x 4ft and 10ft x 5ft cutting sizes, 50mm cutting depth and 45 degree angle cutting. A modern, stylist heavy industrial machine that bridges the gap from the KOOLKUT KF machine to the industrial TECHKUT TK range.
The KOOLKUT range is designed for workshops with cutting requirements ranging from light to intermediate-to-heavy industrial. Featuring a heavy steel frame for durability and cutting accuracy, these wall saws, while feature-rich and economically priced, still require only a small operating footprint, helping you make the best use of your workshop. The Koolkut KK range was launched in 2002 with machines now having been supplied worldwide. Customers of note have included the UK Ministry of Defence, the Crown Estates, the UK’s National Theatre, the Dyson Factory (and a second machine on his own estate), TV studios, Football stadia, and many universities, colleges and schools
NEW KK12: For cutting 8’ x 4’ sheets 2440 x 1220 mm
NEW KK16: For cutting 10’ x 5’ sheets 3100 x 1600 mm
Max cutting depth 50mm
- Floor standing, with moving column
- Low cost for moving column unit
- Comes complete with Makita saw, quick stops, roll out middle level fence.
- High rotational speed can be varied, which is a useful benefit for cutting materials such as acrylic and polycarbonate, which have a propensity to shatter.
- Largest thickness of machine for cutting material over the other ranges.
- Suitable for: ALUMINIUM, WOOD, MDF, DIBOND, FOAMEX, COREX, PLYWOOD, ACRYLICS
- Perfect for veneered board/ MFC material.
- Optional extras & consumables available for the Koolkut KK machine click here!