ZAPKUT – VERTICAL PANEL SAW PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The design philosophy for our machines are such that they are:
- Designed to be economical but value for money solution
- Designed to meet needs of the smaller business, undertaking less onerous cutting requirements
- Our Range of Saws is aimed at the small to medium sized company, so are all single phase and offer value for money over our more expensive competitors.
- Machines provided with a 12 month warranty.
ZAPKUT ZK range:
These portable, folding units are designed for the very small business, with limited space/budget, and also for those working on site or who need to pack the unit away after use. For this range users can use own circular saw:
- Folds away for compact storage: is portable and quickly set up for use on site
- Is low cost so affordable by smaller companies
- The ZK8 cuts sheets up to 8’ x 4’ (2440 x 1220mm)
- Takes a range of portable circular saws (with 165mm dia blade) which you mount to the red plate.
- Is portable, as it weighs only 31.5 Kgm
ZAPKUT ZM range:
These are the European style, moving column units, designed for those with more limited requirements, particularly suitable for signmakers, education facilities and small joinery businesses.
- Floor standing, with moving column
- Low cost for moving column unit
- The ZM12 cuts sheets up to 8’ x 4’ (2500 x 1250mm)
- The ZM16 cuts sheets up to 10’ x 5’ (3100 x 1600mm),
- Comes complete with Festool portable saw (TS55) which carries a manufacturer’s 3 year warranty.
- Good for cutting thinner timber based sheets, acrylic, signmakers foam board, aluminium composites such as Dibond etc.