The Zapkut ZK8 Foldable Frame System
This portable, folding unit has been designed for the hobbist’s or very small businesses, with limited space/budget, and also for those working on site or who need to pack the unit away after use. For this range users need to fit their own 165mm circular saw:
ZK8: For cutting 8’ x 4’ sheets 2440 x 1220 mm
Suitable for sign makers cutting lightweight sheets of this size, the Zapkut ZK unit is “ready to go”, whereas our workshop units (the ZM, KF and KK ranges) require installation. We highly recommend the ZK8 machine to be wall mounted to provide best performance.
- Folds away for compact storage: is portable and quickly set up for use on site. (We highly recommend the ZK unit be wall mounted for best performance).
- Is low cost so affordable by smaller companies
- Just add your own 165mm circular saw.
- Suitable for: LIGHT WOOD, MDF, DIBOND, FOAMEX, COREX, PLYWOOD, VERY THIN ACRYLICS
- Takes a range of portable circular saws (with 165mm dia blade), you mount to the red mounting plate.
- Saw moves for cross cut, but operator needs to push sheet through for rip cut
- Is portable, as it weighs only 31.5 Kgm
- Optional extras & consumables available for the Zapkut ZK machine click here!